And thank you to Zach, Ben and Curt for calling Ryan on his birthday. It meant the world to him.
This is a pic of Ryan, Brittany, Abby and I at the Pima county fair this year. That was their reward for bringing their grades up. It is something Ryan and I started doing as an incentive. And so far so good. Last quarter I took them all roller skating and found out I am not as young or limber as I used to be=) Next it will be a trip to golf and stuff.
We love you and miss you guys.
Summer and Ryan, it is so glad to here that things are going well. Also glad that we finally got you guys on the blog ;). So far it has been so much fun and its is nice to here what is going on back home. Summer, congrats on your raise. Look forward to seeing you all soon
ReplyDelete